čas: 20.10.2017 08:58:44
Obnovit | RAW
Benefits for applicants
- 24 months fellowship at the UCT Prague (MSCA-IF concept)
- full-time contract for two years with possibility of extension
- monthly salary of 3000 EUR + consumables
- support of excellent mentors & professional administration
- possibility to establish own independent research group
- employee benefits (6 weeks of vacation, catering allowance, pension insurance allowance, language courses, institutional childcare, etc.)
- international creative environment, various activities for expats
- low cost of living in tolerant, progressive and secure country with rich cultural and natural heritage
- excellent transport connection with the whole world
Mentor from the Department of Biotechnology is Dr. Petra Patáková from Laboratory of Microbial Processes.
BioTech 2017 & the 7th Czech-Swiss Symposium with Exhibition, which will be held in the National Technical Library in Prague, the Czech Republic, from 13 to 17 June 2017 was successfully finished.
Alumnus Petr Veselý PhD was appointed to the highest technical function "brewmaster" at the second largest brewing company in the world, SABMiller.
166 28 Prague 6 – Dejvice
IČO: 60461337 / VAT: CZ60461337